EP 30: Dr. Amit Rastogi – An Insider’s Look at a World-Class Hospital in the Making
Everyone has a story to tell; and the story of Dr. Amit Rastogi’s career is a memorable journey that arrived in Palm Beach County in September 2019.
Dr. Rastogi is president and CEO of Jupiter Medical Center, the five-star not-for-profit center that has grown from a small community hospital into a world-class medical institution. Since joining the Center, Rastogi has been named one of “50 Power Leaders in Healthcare” by the South Florida Business Journal, and Palm Beach Illustrated named him in the “Palm Beach 100 – Palm Beach County’s Most Influential Business Leaders” for 2020 and 2021.
Cary Stamp, CFP® and Dr. Rastogi cover broad territory in their conversation—from professional to personal, with special focus on the important facets of medical administration in the post Covid world.
In this conversation, you’ll learn:
- The career path of a leading hospital administrator
- The advantages of a not-for-profit hospital vs. for-profit hospital
- How the pandemic and inflation have impacted hospital administration
- The exceptional recent initiatives and facility development at Jupiter Medical Center, and what’s still to come
- Rastogi’s favorite place in the world to decompress
- More professional and personal insights
Information About Jupiter Medical Center:
Website – https://www.jupitermed.com
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/jupiter-medical-center/
This podcast episode represents only the opinions and views of the guest. It may not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Cary Stamp & Co. The sharing of this content does not imply tax or legal advice or professional investment advice.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Receive money-saving financial planning tips and other practical info to apply in your life. You may unsubscribe at any time.