EP24: KYLE O’NEILL – How Vision, Determination, and Perseverance Built His Business
Cary Stamp is joined by Kyle O’Neill, a young star of the South Florida business community who is currently president of the Private Client Group at Starkweather & Shepley Insurance. His story recounts the experience of successfully launching an insurance business from scratch after moving to Palm Beach County without any local connections.
Kyle discusses how his vision for success turned into reality, and stresses the essential process of visualization and planning. Even though Kyle is the driving force behind his thriving career, he emphasizes the importance of being surrounded by the right team members and mentors.
You’re in the right place for a firsthand look at the journey of a young, flourishing entrepreneur.
Kyle talks about:
- The most significant trait of a great salesperson
- The “first sale” is about jumping over the fear” obstacle
- Mastering the learning curve
- The “Head High and Chin Up” recipe to face obstacles
- Carrier appointments and where insurance pros can get them
- The necessity of making mistakes on the path to success
- Plus more!
Connect With Kyle O’Neill:
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Receive money-saving financial planning tips and other practical info to apply in your life. You may unsubscribe at any time.