EP 29: ROBI JURNEY – Nonprofit Leadership in Palm Beach County
Nonprofit leadership is the focus in this episode as Cary Stamp is joined by prominent community leader Roberta (Robi) Jurney, President and CEO of the exceptional pediatric hospitality house Quantum House. Robi is a Palm Beach County native who transitioned from early professional roles to being a full-time Mom and then ultimately to landing the greatest opportunity of her life as a nonprofit leader. This is a “must listen” for healthcare professionals and anyone who aspires to leadership in nonprofit management.
Join the conversation and learn:
- Robi’s perspectives on life in Palm Beach County
- The importance of customer service, and the ubiquitous need for everyone to be a salesperson
- The power of networking and civic organization participation for nonprofits
- Words of advice for aspiring nonprofit management professionals
- The services offered by pediatric hospitality houses to families of patients
- Other insightful lessons from Robi’s rewarding career that fits Mark Twain’s line “if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.”
Information About Quantum House:
This podcast episode represents only the opinions and views of the guest. It may not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Cary Stamp & Co. The sharing of this content does not imply tax or legal advice or professional investment advice.