EP18: ROB THOMSON – An Insider’s Look at the Real Estate Market
The real estate business has changed drastically over the years, and Florida is currently one of the hottest markets in the U.S. Learn how an experienced real estate pro views these trends.
In this episode, Cary Stamp visits with Rob Thomson, Florida real estate expert and owner of Waterfront Properties, to gain insight into the current market conditions in Palm Beach County and beyond. Join Cary and Rob as they discuss the secrets to Rob’s tremendous success and share real estate business tips.
- How Waterfront differentiates itself from thousands of real estate agents in the market
- The pivotal role that the Internet plays in boosting the visibility of a business
- How to keep up with rapidly growing demand during hot markets
- How being tech savvy provides a significant advantage in the fast-paced real estate business
- The biggest mistake made by business owners, according to Rob
- And more!
Tune in now to stay ahead of the curve in the real estate market!
Resources: Cary Stamp & Co. | Cary Stamp | Rob Thomson | Waterfront Properties | Waterfront Yacht Brokerage | Bahama Boat Works | Big Dog Ranch Rescue | American Cancer Society | Jupiter High School | Edna Runner Tutorial Center