EP12: STATES HINES – How Vistage International Can Help You Become More Successful
Different perspectives and approaches can help you to achieve phenomenal business success. This is exactly what Vistage International does for small- to mid-sized businesses with its pool of successful CEOs, business owners and executives serving in peer-mentor groups.
In this episode, Cary Stamp is joined by States Hines, the extremely successful and hardworking businessman, and current chair for Vistage in Palm Beach County. States shares his experiences in various executive management roles, along with insights about how to be successful in business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Common mistakes business owners make and how to avoid making them
- Ways to improve your work-life balance as a business owner
- How States Hines defines success
- Strategies that successful business owners can use for cash flow management
- The details of States’ background in business and his personal life
- How to become a Vistage member
- And more!
Tune in now to discover more about State Hines and the value of Vistage!