EP13: JEFF LESLIE – The Secret to Success is Doing What Is Right
In this episode, Cary Stamp sits down with Jeff Leslie, CEO and president of ITS Fiber, as Jeff shares his journey of becoming an accomplished businessman through perseverance, honesty, and loyalty. Much of life is about making good decisions — the best personal and professional lives result from making good decisions as often as possible, and learning from every decision, good or bad.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Who Jeff is and how he came to be president and CEO of ITS Fiber
- How making the right choices in life can lead you to phenomenal successes
- Why it’s so important to understand your business competitors
- How Vistage has influenced Jeff’s life in a positive way
- How Jeff maintains work-life balance
- And more!
Listen now to learn more about Jeff Leslie’s path to becoming a successful executive.
Resources: Cary Stamp & Co. | ITS Fiber | Connect with Jeff Leslie on Linkedin