EP16: CHRIS MERRELL – Creating a Vision for Your Business
Many people who have a demanding management role or run their own business struggle to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
In this episode, Cary Stamp is joined by Chris Merrell, CEO and founder of Communications Consulting Group. Chris started his first business in college, and he has taken on several significant new business opportunities during his career. He’s here to share his exciting entrepreneurial journey, revealing his greatest career achievements and setbacks, his view on how to create a vision for your business, and how he manages to maintain a positive work-life balance.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to create a long-term vision for your business – and develop a path to achieving it
- Meaningful insights from numerous businesses that Chris currently operates
- The importance of building a trustworthy team that can help you run your business smoothly
- How to manage your time much more efficiently to ensure a great work-life balance
- Chris’ advice on how young entrepreneurs can thrive in the pursuit of success
- And more!
Tune in now to learn the key principles that guided Chris Merrell to success, and that you can apply on your journey!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Receive money-saving financial planning tips and other practical info to apply in your life. You may unsubscribe at any time.