EP23: GEORGE GENTILE – Insights Into Four Decades of Palm Beach County Development
The career of landscape architect George Gentile tells the story of amazing development and change in Palm Beach County over four decades. George has been a central figure in the area’s governmental and commercial environmental engineering, development, and landscape architecture.
Cary Stamp speaks with George, now the senior partner at Gentile Holloway O’Mahoney & Associates, Inc (2GHO) about his landscape architectural career that contributed to Palm Beach County’s evolution. The conversation touches on mentoring, community service, business philosophy, and much more.
- How Florida is highly dependent on managing stormwater and underground aquifers
- His award-winning project that aided in resource recovery and managing landfills
- Why punctuality is an important quality that every business person should have
- Ways in which he contributes to the betterment of the community
- His passion for the marine industry and other civic organizations
- And more
- Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce
- ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival
- Marine Industries Association of South Florida
Connect With George Gentile: